Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Coupon Clipping Tips

Today I would like to share a few helpful tips when clipping coupons:

* PLAN A TIME TO CLIP, SORT AND ORGANIZE YOUR COUPONS EACH WEEK:
The most important part of clipping and saving is being organized. You have to be
able to find your coupons when you need them, so find a method that works for you
and stick with it.

* BUY MULTIPLE SUNDAY PAPERS:
I buy 3-6 papers per week. The reason I do this is when I find a really good deal on a particular item I can stockpile.
For Example:
Kroger had a sale 10 for 10 ($1 each) of Bounty paper towels.
I had several $1 off purchase of 2 Bounty paper towel coupons.
Kroger (m59 & Oak Grove) doubled my coupon making it $2 off 2.
Kroger allows 3 identical coupons per day.
So I was able to get 6 free paper towels each time I went to Kroger.

* FIND A COUPON BUDDIES:
Find buddies that share deals with you.
For example: If I have a pet and you have a baby we could trade coupons to help each other.
BE GENEROUS - SHARE AND GIVE!

Have a wonderful clip & save day!
Karen :)
coupon_karen@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment